Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sources

So i have been finding alot of sources that suport my arguement i am having a hard time finding a good peer reviewed academic article that breaks down the movie i am using as an example to suport my arguement, which is SuperBad. The olnly information i can find regarding this is movie reviews which are no help to me in an academic way. I am also having a hard time finding sources that cover how these influences from movies decrease as the teens grow older. I want this to be a key point in my topic because i have noticed that in college kids are rewarded for doing good, hard work. But when now in many highschools, teens peers often reward them for slacking off and being lazy. So im am trying to find any scholarly research done on that so i can suport my ideas. I guess i am going to have to look harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment